Complex Litigation and Arbitration
LMA represents both plaintiffs and defendants in all stages of complex litigation and alternative dispute resolution procedures. Our staff is experienced in handling complex cases in all Israeli courts, and has successfully represented clients in multi-million law suits.
We handle a wide range of cases, relating to all our areas of expertise:
- Corporate litigation including representation in disputes relating to corporate financing and M&A, disputes relating to corporate governance and rights to and in shares of the corporation.
- We often represent parties involved in commercial litigation cases such as disputes relating to national or international commercial transactions, distribution agreements, and the supply of goods and services.
- Our intellectual property practice includes representation in IP infringement cases including copyright and trademark violations, enforcement of trade secrets and passing off goods.
- At LMA the labor law practice includes representation of employers and employees in labor disputes, including complex cases relating to stock option grants, benefit plans for key employees, commissions for sales force and enforcing propriety information clauses.
- The LMA real estate services include representation in cases ranging from building defects claims to extremely complex disputes about the title to properties valued in the millions.
- Our firm represents creditors in bankruptcy and liquidation procedures. In addition we act as, and represent, court appointed administrators in bankruptcy proceedings.
- The LMA taxation practice includes representation in both civil and criminal tax litigation.
For further information please contact us.